Recommended for packages within the United States and Internationally. NEXT DAY delivery options available.
Recommended for packages that need to be shipped to a PO Box, Military address and Puerto Rico.
Recommended for destinations internationally. A great shipping option for packages that need quick delivery to other countries.
- Delivery time will depend on the shipping option you choose at the checkout. We offer UPS Next Day delivery service if time is of the essence.
- Some items may not be available for immediate shipping. In that case, we will contact you and let you know what styles are not available, whether we have other sizes/colors available and when do we expect them to be back in stock.
- Once your order is confirmed and paid, it is our intention to ship it out that same day, unless your order was placed after 12:00PM PST and/or it was placed on the weekend. Due to recent high demand, your order may take up to 2 business days to ship for in-stock items. The estimated delivery time will begin once the package has been received by the USPS, UPS or DHL. A confirmation email will be sent to you once a shipping label has been printed.
|Shipping Options Available||Days||Price|
|USPS Priority Mail||3 to 4||Calculated at the checkout|
|USPS Priority Mail APO/FPO (Military)*||8 to 12||Calculated at the checkout|
|USPS Express||2||Calculated at the checkout|
|UPS Ground||up to 5 days||Calculated at the checkout|
|UPS 2nd Day Air||2||Calculated at the checkout|
|UPS Next Day Air Early (by 9:30am)||1||Calculated at the checkout|
|UPS Next Day Air Shipping (by 12:30pm)||1||Calculated at the checkout|
|UPS Next Day Air Saver (by 8:00pm)||1||Calculated at the checkout|
We ship to over 180 countries. If for some reason your country is not listed as an option, please contact us and let us know which country you want us to ship to.
- You will receive a tracking number for USPS or UPS via e-mail after your order has been shipped.
- NOTE: All international shipments are subject to duties and taxes. Custom and import charges are NOT included in our shipping charges.
- We DO NOT collect ANY duties and taxes because that is regulated by your country. Please contact your local government to find out how much you'll have to pay.
- We recommend that our international customers check with local customs regulations to be aware of the laws within their country because if these items are restricted for use or sale, we cannot be held liable if they are seized or confiscated by customs.
- Customs regulations in certain countries require ID to be provided for customs clearance. All ID information provided by you will be stored safely and securely. We need this information in order to securely transmit it to the carrier when your package is shipped and share it with customs officials in the destination country, which will allow your packages to clear customs without additional delay.
- Countries that can require an ID number include: Argentina, Bahrain, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Guatemala, India, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Jordan, Kuwait, Mexico, Nigeria, Oman, Peru, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay. If your country requires an ID number, please put your ID number in the Company field on the checkout page.
|International Shipping Options Available||Days||Price|
|USPS Priority Mail (180 countries)||12 to 14||Calculated at the checkout|
|DHL Express Mail (190 countries)||5 to 7||Calculated at the checkout|
|UPS Worldwide Expedited (220 countries)||5 to 7||Calculated at the checkout|
* On all international orders, please note that any additional duties, custom charges, DDP, VAT, associated fees or taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer. This may also delay delivery.
- Covers lost and stolen packages.
- Without the protection of shipping insurance your package will not be covered if lost, stolen or damaged.
- Click here to add insurance to your order.
We do not process or ship orders on weekends or major holidays. Please do not count weekends or holidays when calculating transit time.
Major Federal Holidays that we are closed and do not ship.
- January 1, 2 - New Year's Day
- January 15 - Martin Luther King Day
- February 18 - Presidents' Day
- May 25 - Memorial Day
- July 4 - Independence Day
- September 6 - Labor Day
- October 1 - Columbus Day
- November 11 - Veterans Day
- November 25, 26 - Thanksgiving Day
- December 24-31 - Christmas Eve to the New Year