LaurenBridal.com - Review | Buyer Beware Scam Website - Do Not Buy
LaurenBridal.com has been known to sell knock-off formal dresses
After investigating LaurenBridal.com, it has been discovered that this website is from Asia and they sell formal dresses that are not from the original designer, but copies that they make based upon a picture. LaurenBridal has been added to our Do Not Buy list. They are illegally selling one or more dress lines using the manufacturers pictures or pictures from actual people without their permission. These dresses are imitations and not authentic from the actual designer. Buyer beware!
"Do not buy from Lauren Bridal. If for some reason you don't like the dress or it doesn't fit, which you need to order two sizes bigger, you will not get to return it. I cannot stress it enough, do not buy from Lauren Bridal. Horrible business and you cannot make a return so you just have to eat it. Never again!!!"
"This company is a SPAM! Purchased an evening gown here and have had /been having the following issues:
1) The dress looks NOTHING like it did in the picture
2) 2 parts on the dress came ripped apart. Their explainations: 1) Although the dress came wrapped as a ball, it was probably due to transit - seriously? 2) That's how it's supposed to be - c'mon at least be creative in lieing now
3) The sequins on the dress is not properly stitched on and pops up everywhere. Their solution: Pull the thread of the sequins back in from the inside
4) Their customer service is practically nonexistent. They direct you to their email
5) Just to add to their customer's frustratation, they will keep asking the same questions over and over again. Trust me, Siri, Google Assistant and the likes are so much better. My appreciation for the later just quadrupled since dealing with this company.
6) To be considerate of their labour and material costs, I didn't even ask for a full refund, I asked for only 60% of the dress amount (excluding tax, rush order fees and delivery). Their comeback - 15%!
Ladies, looking to buy anything from this site, PLEASE DON'T! This is exactly that kind of a company that makes you suspicious about online shopping. They lure you in with their designs, take your money and don't resolve your issue for weeks on end."
LaurenBridal.com has been added to our knock-off dress list. This company ships knock-off dresses from Asia and is trying to take advantage of consumers by selling dresses they claim to be authentic. This store uses images from manufacturers illegally under US copyright law.
Be extra safe when shopping online and do your research before buying from a company that you are not sure of!
DiscountDressShop.com has been in business since 2009 and is located in Irvine, California. We have served thousands of customers over the years and do our very best to provide great customer service to make sure you get the dress you want in a timely manner.
We are happy to help answer any questions you may have and will go the extra mile to make sure you are taken care of.